- U.S. gun lobby takes aim at 'gun-hating' banks Citi, BofAWASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. gun lobby is taking aim at "gun-hating" banks after Citigroup Inc and Bank of America said they would no longer provide certain banking services to gun-makers, according to industry lobbyists.
- ISS sides against two Tesla directors, backs split of Musk's rolesBOSTON (Reuters) - Proxy adviser Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS) recommended on Friday that investors vote against Tesla Inc directors Antonio Gracias and James Murdoch, increasing pressure on the car maker over their roles on its board.
- Deutsche Boerse to include tech stocks in MDAX and SDAX in index shakeupFRANKFURT (Reuters) - Deutsche Boerse, the German stock exchange operator, is planning a major shakeup of the composition of three key indexes later this year that affects technology stocks.
- Wall Street posts weekly loss as banks, chipmakers weighNEW YORK (Reuters) - The S&P 500 ended lower on Friday after a choppy trading session as bank and chipmaker stocks weighed on the index and investors grappled with U.S.-China trade talks.
Developing Sound Business Practices to Help You Become Successful and Profitable
Entrepreneurship is painful.” I bet you don’t hear those words often when you think about entrepreneurship. It is painful because the pursuit of independence reveals something about us.
You can prevent and control coronary heart disease (CHD) by taking action to control your risk factors with heart-healthy lifestyle changes and medicines. Examples of risk factors you can control include high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, and overweight and obesity. Only a few risk factors—such as age, gender, and family
- Some news outlets want exemption from Facebook's new ad rules May 19, 2018
- Judge dismisses lawsuit by former Fox News host who accused network of illegal surveillance May 18, 2018
- Website flaw exposed real-time location for millions of cell phones, experts say May 18, 2018
- How streaming has changed the way networks court advertisers May 18, 2018
- 'Deadpool' franchise is a box office rarity: An R-rated hit May 18, 2018
- These are the only two owners of color in the NFL May 18, 2018
- It's not just you: Everything really is getting more expensive May 18, 2018
- The first holographic smartphone will be released later this year May 18, 2018
- PACIFIC ? The 'Women in Tech' problem is worse than you think May 18, 2018
- Campbell Soup CEO abruptly steps down May 18, 2018